As a private pilot, Nicole has an avid interest in aviation law. She currently works at Nelson & Fraenkel LLP on a variety of cases involving aviation, products liability, wrongful death and personal injury. She handles all aspects of client representation from initial case evaluation to litigation settlements and trial. She engages with clients extensively, to ensure that their best interests are conveyed throughout the entire process.
While attending Pepperdine University School of Law, Nicole C. Andersen Davidson took full advantage of the University’s London Law Program—where she competed with British law students at the Royal Courts of Justice through the international Moot Court Program. She would also go on to become the student liaison for the London Program. In 2007, she was named a junior fellow of the American Academy of Political and Social Science for her empirical study on civil liberties, race, and religion. The results of her study are published in the 2011 edition of the Journal of Arab & Muslim Media Research. While still in law school, she also acted as an editor for the Los Angeles Public Interest Law Journal.
After being admitted to the State Bar of California in 2011, Nicole worked for five years as an associate at the firm of Kreindler & Kreindler LLP on a vast array of aviation and maritime cases—as well as other product liability and wrongful death actions. Nicole represented the families of those killed in the tragic 2009 crash of a Pilatus PC-12 airplane in Butte, Montana, as well as victims killed as a result of the Asiana Airlines Flight 214 crash in 2013. She also represented former NFL players who suffer from Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE) in the multidistrict litigation against the National Football League.
In her spare time, you can find Nicole at home in Santa Monica cooking an imaginative dinner recipe or traveling around the country visiting friends from all walks of life.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Communications (honors and distinction in the major), University of California, Santa Barbara
- Juris Doctorate, Pepperdine University School of Law 2011
HONORS AND PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
- Served on the board of the Phi Delta Phi Honors Society
- Served on the board of the Environmental Law Society
- Clerked for a criminal judge of the Los Angeles Superior Court
- Interned with the U.S. Customs and Border Protection in Seattle, WA
- Member of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Member of the Consumer Attorneys of California (COAC)
- Member of the Association for Business Trial Lawyers (ABTL)
- Member of the American Association for Justice (AAJ); Board Member (newsletter editor) of the Aviation Section
- California Bar, 2011