Mr. Porter simultaneously attended the Thomas Jefferson School of Law and San Diego State University—receiving his Juris Doctorate and MBA concurrently in 2015. During his time in law school, Mr. Porter worked as a managing director and participating author for multiple international tax guides published by Wolters Kluwer and Lexis Nexis.
Joining Nelson & Fraenkel in October 2015, Mr. Porter currently works on a variety of cases, including aviation, business torts, class actions, insurance bad faith, and personal injury. An active member of the American Association for Justice (AAJ), Andrew is also an avid golfer and California licensed real estate agent.
- Bachelor of Science in Finance, University of Arizona 2011
- Masters of Business Administration, San Diego State University 2015
- Juris Doctorate, Thomas Jefferson School of Law 2015
HONORS AND PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
- Member of the American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Member of the Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Member of the Association for Business Trial Lawyers (ABTL)
- Member of the Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- California Bar, 2016
- US District Court, Central District of California